M&P Engineering have a long history of designing multi head solids depositors for specialist filling applications. The volumetric pocket filler is designed to handle a wide range of free flowing products, providing a lower cost option to weigh filling.
We provide a wide range of depositor models and options with design and capacity to suit customer filling requirements.
Typical Products include small dry and free flowing products such as:
- Pulses and Rice
- Nuts and Seeds
- Beads and Pellets
Specifications and features will vary with product and container, but typically:
- Up to 10 cycles per minute
- Non-contact product hopper with level sensors
- Number of pockets and pitch of filling heads to suit thermoformer or any type of rigid container
- Product hopper with agitation to prevent bridging
- Consistent accurate fill with adjustable telescopic measuring pockets
- Manual adjustment of fill volume
- Discharge chutes lower into trays during filling cycle to ensure no spillage
- Pneumatic opening and closing of sliders with speed control
- Combination of 316 Stainless Steel & UHMWP contact parts
- Minimum Product Loss at Changeover
- Electrical/Pneumatic control panel mounted on mobile framework
- Easy Strip down for Cleaning
- Depositor on Mobile support stand for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Health and Safety Guarding Complying to CE Regulations
The machine operation can be further enhanced by options including quick release change parts (no tools required) for alternative tray formats (e.g. 2 x 5 row format to 2 x 3 row format), twin hoppers and two stage cylinder on rails to fill two products into same pockets (Up to 5 cycles per minute) and a product feed system.
Manual operation of hopper also available.
The machine shown here has twin hoppers and a two stage fill sequence available to allow half and half filling, for example nuts and raisins or crackers and popcorn. The machine was fully integrated into a production line, communicating with a product elevator and the tray forming machine.
Contact one of our team to find out more about the M&P Engineering range of depositors and fillers.